- Bilingual teaching
- Greater participation of students, parents and other interested subjects in the planning of the educational process
- Investment and self-evaluation of students
- Teacher evaluation and education process
- Recognizability, transparency and transparency of the acquired education at home and abroad
- Creating broad opportunities for entering higher education
- Creation of wide possibilities for development of abilities, potential, talent, affinities and personal development
- Providing a basis for lifelong education by the Finnish education model
Open Day 2019
At Private High School Algoritam, a high school with a fully digital teaching program, on 29.5.2019 there will be an open day for students (from primary and secondary schools) and their parents. All who attend the school will have the opportunity to be part of the presentations in the field of science presented by the students themselves, under the mentorship of their professors. The third enrollment deadline for first and second year students runs until 28.6.2019
Parents say about us
Students say about us
One of the best things about Algoritam is the drama club. It gave me the opportunity to gain self-confidence, to be creative, be myself, to make new friendships, and above all to have fun.
Every day we acquire new knowledge and skills. The teaching staff is very supportive and always available.
PHS Algoritam offered me excellent conditions for development and education. The school premises are modernly furnished, and there is great understanding and communication between the teaching staff and the students.