Goran Stanikevski-Gorjansky was born on 5.4.1976. in Skopje. He finished primary school as vadementary student at the elementary school “Stiv Naumov” -Skopje, and graduated from the high school “Orce Nikolov” -Skopje.
He graduated from the Faculty of Philology “Blaze Koneski” -Skopje (group: Macedonian language and South Slavic languages with world literature).
Since September 2008, he is a Macedonian language and literature teacher at the PHS “Algoritam”.
Participant in Public Relations Training (ESE) -2000
Trainer in the Primary Education Project: “Organization of Training Activities and Logistics for Edubuntu” (2009).
Trainer in the project: “Creating Simple Digital Content in Teaching” (2011).
<li>(Teacher training in 333 primary schools in R. Macedonia for creating simple digital content for application in the teaching process).</li>
He is the author of Macedonian language and literature manuals for all four years in digital form for internal use in the PHS “Algoritam”.
He is the author of the State Matura Manual for Macedonian Language and Literature for internal use in the PHS “Algoritam”.
He has developed the entire educational contents in Macedonian language and literature for in digital form for internal use in the PHS “Algoritam”.
He participated in the project: “Contemporary and Creative Methods and Learning Techniques”.
Coordinator of the orator night dedicated to the topic: “Science and Youth in the Republic of Macedonia” in the People’s Office of the President of the Republic of Macedonia in Skopje, within the celebration of the national holiday 24 May (Day of the Slavic educators Cyril and Methodius) – 2013
Member of the Executive Board of the Association of Macedonian Language and Literature Societies of the Republic of Macedonia in 2013.
Creator of Primary and Secondary Education Tests for the regional and state competitions on the subject Macedonian Language and Literature from 2013
President of the Association of Macedonian Language and Literature Societies of the Republic of Macedonia from February 2015.
In 2016, (Center for Adult Education-Skopje) acquired a <strong>Certificate for a Professional Trainer of Adult Trainers, second level</strong> of the program “Professional Trainer of Adult Trainers”.
In 2016, (Center for Adult Education-Skopje) acquired a <strong>Certificate for a Professional Trainer of Adult Trainers, first level</strong> of the program “Professional Trainer of Adult Trainers” for preparation, management and evaluation of training and sessions.
Actively participates in current development programs for contemporary and creative learning methods, learning techniques and classroom management; Democratization of the teaching process: a path to creative and effective learning.
Active trainer of employees in education and other adult categories of listeners:
* Training for Business Ethics – developing professionalism in performing work tasks, professional attitude towards students, parents, teachers and other employees in the school;
* Training for Contemporary and Creative Methods and Learning Techniques
* Training for Trainers of Adult Trainers.
Mentor of students who have won significant awards at the state competition:
* Eighth place at the state competition in Macedonian language and literature (2009/2010);
* Second place at the state competition in Macedonian language and literature (2010/2011);
* First place for the best essay on “Anti-corruption” under the auspices of the Norwegian Embassy, at the state competition (2010);
* First place for the best essay on the theme “Ecology” under the auspices of the City of Skopje (2011);
* Award for the best young journalist at the contest of the youth magazine “Media”, which is published within the daily newspaper Nova Makedonija (2011);
* First place at the state competition for the best essay “Aco Karamanov” (2011/2012);
* First place for the best essay on the topic “Ecology”, organized by the City of Skopje (2011/2012);
* Second place at the state competition in Macedonian language and literature (2011/2012);
* First place for the best essay on the topic “If I were a leader” organized by “Ivanov School for Young Leaders – Alumni Association” under the high patronage of the President of the Republic of Macedonia. Macedonia, Dr. Gjorgje Ivanov (2011/2012);
* First place for the best essay on the topic “Ecology”, organized by the City of Skopje (2013/2014);
Mentor, coordinator and organizer of school theater plays:
“The Letter” (2009/2010);
“The Suspected One” (2010/2011);
“Sin or Spritzer” (2011/2012);
“Run, Lenche Run” (2013/2014);
“Where’s the cash, where’s the clash/sash?” (2014/2015);
“Taxi Driver” (2015/2016);
“Trust your grandfather” (2016/2017).
(Salon 19,19 within the Gimnazijada and Drama Theater – Skopje, humanitarian performances).
Author of dramatic texts, short stories and poetry.
He has worked with talented students to help them prepare for state competitions and for students for State Matura.
Participant in short films of students members of the Film Club from the PHS “Algorithm”.
“Language and Style in Journalistic Texts”;
“The Language in the Macedonian Folk Poetry”;
“The Macedonian Language in the Development of European and Slavic Languages - Literary Versus Common Languages”;
“Theory, Typology, Style Analysis in the Novel”- in the Macedonian novels in literature teaching.
“Reforms in Education in the Republic of Macedonia (projects and innovations in the period 2000-2005) – comparative analysis with the Dutch educators.